How to Apply
After filling out the online form above, a member of our admissions team will contact you regarding the next steps. To be considered for admission, please have the following documents ready:
- Canadian Applicants:
- High school transcripts from grades 9 through 11
- Certified English translations of high school transcripts from grades 9 through 11
- Copy of Passport
- Study Permit
- Medical Insurance
- Proof of Language Proficiency: International students who have not completed the last 3 years of study in an English-speaking country must provide proof of language proficiency.
- IELTS: Minimum requirement is 6.5
- TOEFL: Minimum requirement is 90
Kells Academy is a privately funded school and students do not need a certification of eligibility to attend.
Would you like to know more or schedule a visit?
Contact Kells Academy by phone or email and ask to speak with a member of our admissions team. Our advisors can also help students pick a suitable program of study based on their interests and prerequisite courses. We look forward to meeting with you!